PLC control system helps to realize the process and plant performance in the safe, reliable and efficient manner. With over 25 years’ of experience, we can provide the strategic automation solution that enable your process to operate safe and efficiently as possible. Our extensive experience together with highly skilled resources helps to deliver the control system in best workmanship and good industrial practice. Automation is not limited to programming and graphic development, it feature an integrated control system design includes defining networks, third party system integration and collaborated with process engineers to define the control philosophy and shut down / cause & effect matrix procedure.
We partnered with leading manufacturer in PLC, HMI, SCADA and provide the integrated control system which includes the following services
- Control system conceptual design
- Control system network design and development
- Defining the control philosophy, cause & Effect matrix in collaboration with process designers
- Commissioning and start-up services
- Annual maintenance contract / on-call service support.
We maintain the best and latest industrial practice to design the control panels regardless of industry nature and project requirements aiming to saves time during installation and for easy and safe maintenance activities. PLC system is the heart of the process and all its related electronic components are sensitive to the environments. To improve the performance and life of control system components, it must be protected from harsh environment which helps to achieve the safe, reliable and efficient process.
We specialized in delivering the purpose-built control panels as called by the project requirements to meet the environmental conditions its being installed such as
- Control panel fitted with cooling solutions suitable for high temperature installation
- IP65 rated large scale control panels for outdoor installations
- Corrosive painted / coated control panels for installing in harsh, corrosive and marine environment
- Specially insulated control panels to avoid thermal transmission
- Custom-build Explosion proof control panels for hazardous area installation
- Stainless steel enclosure for food and beverage industry
- Mimic panels / control desk
Control panels are manufactured and tested in our facility with our stringent quality policy and in-house testing procedure which ensure the readiness of fully functional control system to make the client for hassle free factory testing and saves times.
Our factory equipped with simulation / demo kit which enable our client to have functional factory testing rather than just hardware inspection. We have also facilitated the “Heat-Soak Test” chamber to carry out Elevated Temperature performance test as called by project specification.